NEWSLETTER SERVICE REGULATIONS
§ 1. [General Provisions]
1. These Newsletter Service Regulations, hereinafter referred to as "Regulations", specify the principles of providing the service of content delivery by e-mail (hereinafter referred to as "Newsletter service) by the Service Operator.
2. The Service Operator is E-R2 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A. with its registered office in Suchy Las (62-002) at ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich No. 91, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000441930, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 9721241916, with share capital in the amount of PLN 50,000.
3. To use the Newsletter service, Internet access is required, as well as e-mail address, but it is not required to meet special technical conditions apart from having a standard operating system and standard web browser.
§ 2. [Subject of the service]
1. The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Service Operator to the e-mail address provided by the Customer messages containing information on the offer (including promotions) of the on-line shop available in elixa.net domain or of showrooms run by the Service Operator or companies related to the Service Operator, as well as the events related to the promotion of products offered by these companies
2. By concluding a contract for the provision of Newsletter service with the Service Operator, the user provides his/her e-mail address specified in the registration form in order to receive the messages referred to in the above provisions.
3. The provision of the Newsletter service will be started after the conclusion of the agreement for using the Newsletter service.
1. The Newsletter service is free of charge.
2. The Newsletter service may be used by any person who provides his/her e-mail address on the website in elixa.net domain and then clicks on the "Subscribe" button. Clicking on the aforementioned button results in sending the provided e-mail address to the Service Operator and commencement of the Newsletter service provision.
3. The Customer using the Newsletter service shall be obliged to refrain from providing illegal content, in particular within the scope of provision of the data of other persons without the consent of the authorised persons.
4. Individual messages sent as part of the Newsletter service constitute works within the meaning of the copyright law and are subject to the protection specified in legal regulations. Any copying, modifying and using in the manner inconsistent with the intended purpose or without the consent of the Service Operator may constitute the violation of the law.
§ 4. [Duration of service]
1. The agreement for the use of the Newsletter service is concluded for indefinite period of time.
2. The customer has the right to terminate the agreement for the use of the Newsletter service. The termination has immediate effect.
3. The person using the Newsletter service shall terminate the agreement for the use of this service by sending a declaration to this effect to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, by mail to the address of the Service Operator provided in provision § 1 of the Regulations.
4. The Service Operator may suspend or terminate the provision of the Newsletter service after informing Customers by sending messages to the e-mail addresses provided by the Customers.
5. The Service Operator shall have the right to remove the incorrect or non-existent e-mail address specified by the Customer.
§ 5. [Personal data]
1. The Service Operator is the controller of the personal data processed for the purpose of the Newsletter service provision.
2. Personal data are processed based on the specification of the e-mail address for the execution of the Newsletter service.
3. Personal data are processed by the Service Operator according to the law and only for the purposes related to the execution of the Newsletter service (informing on products and services available in the offer).
4. The provision of the personal data is voluntary but necessary for the execution of the Newsletter Service.
5. Under the concluded agreement for co-management, personal data may be transferred between the Service Operator and related companies, i.e.:
a. E-R2 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A., ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91, 62-002 Suchy Las;
b. E-R2 sp. z o.o., ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91, 62-002 Suchy Las;
c. R2 Center sp. z o.o., ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91, 62-002 Suchy Las.
6. Personal data shall be stored until the revocation of the consent for the receipt of Newsletter service, and after that period, based on the legitimate interest of the Controller (e.g. defence against claims).
7. Service Operator shall ensure that the data subject can exercise the rights under the law, including the right of access to the content of the data subject's personal data, their rectification, changing, erasure or transfer, and also the right to request the restriction of the personal data processing and to object to such processing under the principles set forth in relevant regulations. Any data subject has also the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. Personal data concerning Participants are protected by the Service Operator against their provision to unauthorised persons, and against any other cases of disclosure or loss or unauthorised modification of the indicated data and information by the application of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
§ 6. [Complaints]
1. Complaints concerning the Newsletter service shall be submitted to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail directly to the address of the Service Operator.
2. The complaint shall include the details of the person making the complaint, necessary for sending the information on the result of the complaint processing and a description of what the irregularities in the Newsletter service consisted in and what are the expectations with respect to the complaint processing.
3. The Service Operator shall process the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt.